The Digital Marketing Consultant role is to manage customers’ digital marketing strategies in order to maximise the ROI within an agreed cost constraint and make recommendations and implement them in order to improve ROI further.
The role will also involve developing strategies for new customers as well as for improving existing client account performance, keeping the client informed as to the performance of the existing strategies while developing new strategies for existing and new clients alike.
The candidate will work with the rest of the team to uphold the company, values increase company profitability & growth and maintain positive relationships with clients & other 3rd parties
Long term we are looking for someone who can assume some of the tasks and responsibilities from senior management.
This would involve taking ownership of certain activities within the business, holding team meetings to manage the operational aspects of the business as per the documented system, setting & reviewing client targets, & organising the team with tasks.
Eventually the role could extend to account management where the candidate has direct access to the client and taking responsibility for the client relationship for some clients, and managing their expectations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain client accounts on a daily basis to keep performance in line with spend & ROI targets.
- Perform regular audits of ad and analytics accounts and act on the results
- Produce monthly client reports in order to keep the client informed of progress of the campaign
- Continuously look for ways to improve the client’s web site to improve response rates and user satisfaction, and upon agreement with the client, implement the changes as appropriate
- Conduct AB optimisation experiments to improve customer response rates and act on the results.
- Create compelling landing pages for client websites that help achieve ROI targets and improve marketing budget efficiency
- Assist in new account creation & developing digital strategy
- Complete SEO tasks such as content creation & link building