myWebhero is committed to openness & transparency in its dealings with its customers. We have written these Terms & Conditions with this value in mind. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected] & we will respond as soon as possible.
Brand Awareness T&C’s
myWebhero advertising services may be purchased on a subscription basis under which payment is pre-paid. Your subscription will automatically be renewed and your bank account debited and charged every month without further authorisation.
All fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
You are responsible for properly cancelling your account and subscription. You can do this at any time by emailing [email protected] or calling 01268 956006. Your request must be received 7 days before the next billing period or your account may still be charged and your cancellation not effective until the following month.
If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please contact one of our advisors on [email protected]
myWebhero Main T&Cs
- Contract & Cancellation
- We will provide our service in the form of a rolling monthly contract.
- Billing will occur 7 days before the renewal period.
- Notice period for cancelation is 10 days before next billing cycle. Please provide notice of cancellation in writing.
- myWebhero reserves the right to cancel it’s arrangement with you & will provide 10 days notice before the next billing cycle if it choses to exercise this right.
- Billing & Payment
- myWebhero require the payment of your invoice before campaign the starts
- Any subsequent unpaid invoices will results in your AdWords account being paused & other myWebhero services suspended.
- All prices are in GBP
- Please send any billing queries to [email protected]
- Queries & Complaints
- In first instance contact your account manager
- If you feel your complaint has not been resolved, please escalate to Steven Drummond [email protected]
- Privacy & Security
- myWebhero takes the privacy of its customers very seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy online.
- Collecting personal information is necessary if we are to satisfy the expectations and requirements of our customers.
- Intellectual Property
- Pay Per Click: myWebhero retain the IP rights on the data and content of its customers pay per click accounts (Ads, Keywords, bids etc). Should you cease to be a myWebhero customer this account and data will remain the property of myWebhero.
- Analytics: myWebhero retain the IP rights on the custom reporting created for its customers
- Tag manager: myWebhero retain the IP rights on the Tag Manager configuration and custom event tracking. Should you cease to be an myWebhero customer, we may remove the Tag Manager configuration.
- Conversion Software: myWebhero retain the rights on all Conversion Optimisation experiments & data.
- Reports: All reports produced by myWebhero are the copyright of myWebhero
- 3rd Parties
- Occasionally myWebhero may subcontract work to approved 3rd party suppliers.
- myWebhero reserves the right to assign its rights and delegate or sub-contract the provision of any of the services under its control to suitably qualified third parties.
- myWebhero’s website may contain hyperlinks to 3rd party websites. These 3rd party websites are not our responsibility, therefore we have no control over the information you may find via these 3rd party sites. Therefore myWebhero shall not be liable for any detrimental content which may appear on one of these sites.
- Limitation of Liability
- myWebhero ‘s entire liability and the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any and all liability or claims in connection with or arising out of this Agreement or the existence, furnishing, functioning or the Customer’s use of products or services provided under this Agreement, for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form or nature of the liability or claim, whether in contract or in tort, including, without limitation, claims regarding property damage (except in respect of injury to or death of any person for which no limit applies) due to the negligence of myWebhero, shall be the Customer’s actual direct damages such as would be provable in a court of law, but shall in any event not exceed the Consultancy Fees paid by the customer. The Customer agrees that the remedies available to the Customer in this Agreement are exclusive remedies, which the Customer agrees are reasonable, and all other remedies, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the subject matter hereof are hereby expressly waived by the Customer.
- Save to the extent such liability cannot be excluded at law, in no event shall myWebhero be liable under clause 7.1 for: Any incidental, indirect, special, economic or consequential damages or loss whatsoever, including without limitation damages for business interruption, loss of business information, loss of software or software use, or loss of revenue or profit even if myWebhero has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility of such damages or loss; or claims, demands, or actions by any party other than the Customer and other than under the terms of this Agreement; or any costs or expenses of whatever kind or nature incurred by the Customer.
- myWebhero shall not be liable in any way for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement or for any loss, damage or delay incurred by the Customer resulting from circumstances beyond myWebhero reasonable control, provided that such circumstances are notified to the Customer in writing immediately upon discovery of the problem.
- Internet Delays
- myWebhero shall have no liability to you for any delay in delivering of services to you that is cause by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. myWebhero is not responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on its website and methods of communication.
- UK Law
- This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- myWebhero is a trademark in its own right
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of myWebhero are acknowledged on the website
- All copyright and material on this website are the property of myWebhero or are included with permission of the relevant owner
- Company Details
- Registered office address: Burgundy Court, 64-66 Springfield Road, Chelmsford, England, CM2 6JY
- Company number: 10367929
- Google Terms & Conditions
- The work we carry out is governed by the terms and conditions laid out by Google.
- You can review these policies here
- Use of Logo & Client Name
- myWebhero may use your company name and logo in its marketing materials include website