Let’s look at some of the questions you need to ask when choosing a PPC company.
Why you might need a PPC Company
- You are looking to start pay per click advertising for the first time
- Your not getting the right results with your existing agency
- You’ve been doing PPC yourself & now need some help
Whatever your motivation for needing the services of a PPC agency, there are a number of things you should consider finding out before hiring them.
- What is the fee structure?
- How long is the contract?
- Are you an official badged Google Partner?
- Are there any conflicts of interest with existing clients?
- Do you know anything about my industry?
- How long have you been established?
- What Google specialisations do you have?
It’s important when choosing a ppc company to get the right fit. Do you want a small one-man-band type agency when you have consistent contact with the expert in charge of your ads, or do you want a larger company with more experience & resources?
Think about the experience the company has. For instance if you are running an eCommerce business; do they have eCommerce & Google Shopping experience & Google Specialisations. Check that they can run campaigns in Google & Bing simultaneously.
Finally, get your prospective agency to create a strategy overview before committing. This way you’ll get to see the level of creativity they apply to your campaign, how complex it will be & whether they understand your business or not.