If you’ve set up your own AdWords campaign, you probably appreciate how complex a tool it really is. Here are our top tips for optimising your campaign.
- Campaign Type – set to “Search Only”
- AdGroups – use different AdGroups for each search phrase
- Bidding – set bidding to “Manual CPC” or “Enhanced”
- Match Types – use only “phrase” or “exact”
- Negative Keywords – add them, lots of them!
- Ad Extensions – make use of Snippets, Callouts, Site Links, Call & Message extensions, location and price extensions.
- Location – check your target location, it defaults to whole world!
- Bid Modifiers – change bids based on location, gender, age, mobile device etc.
- Ads – Include keywords in your ads and finish with a call to action
- Conversions – enable conversions tracking & import from Google Analytics
Need help? If you’re not sure how to get the best from your ad campaign and are becoming overwhelmed by it, fear not, we’re here to help. As a trusted Google Partner we’re experienced in helping people like you get their campaign performing at peak levels.
Get in touch if you need any advice or are looking for a professional company to help with your AdWords. Why not give us a shout, we don’t bite and you’ll find us fast & affordable!