Terms & Conditions of Use
Get £120 in AdWords credit when you spend £120
We want to help you advertise with Google AdWords. Get £120 in advertising credit when you spend £120 within 30 days of adding the code to your account*. You’ll receive advertising credit — valid for future advertising – about 5 days after the promotional period ends.
How to use the promotional code: Learn more
1. Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United Kingdom only. One promotional code per advertiser.
2. To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account
3. To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least £120, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of £120 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards £120 begins after you’ve entered the code.
4. Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
5. Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
6. You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
7. Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
8. Full terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.google.co.uk/adwords/coupons/terms.html.
In order for this offer to be valid, you must copy the entire offer, including the offer description, code, terms and conditions.